Signupandmakemoney Logo

Proof of payment from Bidvertiser pay per click

Bidvertiser logo.I’ve been a long time affiliate of Bidvertiser, but I finally earned my first affiliate commission from them today through Paypal. It wasn’t much, and it took well over a year to earn. But the fact that Bidvertiser is a free way to make money online, I had to go ahead and let you know about my payment proof from Bidvertiser.

If you don’t know what Bidvertiser is, it’s simply a free affiliate network where you can join as either an advertiser or a publisher. If you join as an advertiser or a publisher, you will be able to do both regardless. I initially joined as an advertiser to get help in promoting my Sign Up and Make Money online affiliate website. Then I realized that I would probably make better use of Bidvertiser if I posted their pay per click ads on my website. Now I am only using Bidvertiser as a publisher because I felt I wasn’t getting the results I wanted as an advertiser.

Take a look at my payment proof from Bidvertister below:

Finger pointing at a payment proof.

A Paypal payment I received from Bidvertiser for $15.94.

Why would you want to join Bidvertiser?

• First off it’s free to join, but you have to be manually approved.
  • It could be a decent back up in case anything ever happened to your Google Adsense account.
  • Bidvertiser has less restrictions than Google Adsense.
  • It can compliment your Google Ads by placing them on pages where you need more than 3 content slots.
  • Bidvertiser only has a $10.00 minimum in order to get paid.
  • Proof of my payment shows that Bidvertiser will not be a waste of time for you.
  • I believe Bidvertiser is still giving publisher a free $20.00 sign up bonus in free clicks just for joining.

There you have it. So I ask you this, why wouldn’t you join Bidvertiser? I mean, you have nothing to lose!

**Disclaimer – Affiliate links are used on this post.

25 Comments

1. I’ve searched for adsense proof 🙂
    GoogleAdsenseGallery.blogspot.com

2. Ketan says:

U can c bidvertiser’s adds and join bidvertiser’s refferal links too.

3. motorolafans says:

How can i ask them to pay when i reach 10$ ???????

signupandmakemoney Reply:

With Bidvertiser, you don’t have to ask for payment, they will pay you automatically.

4. Nick N. says:

Hope you didn’t work too hard for that money! 🙂 It’s kind of funny how earning money online is so much more gratifying then in the real world.

Greg London Reply:

I agree my friend.

5. But earning is like hell in Bidvertiser

Greg London Reply:

I agree, sometimes the ads don’t even load, but if Google won’t let you advertise their network on there site, I still think they are the next best thing until someone tells me otherwise.

6. thierry says:

it’s a great article, thank you!

Greg London Reply:

Thank you.

7. I certainly like your web site layout it’s so clean, simple to read.

8. Pay Per Click programs these days are very popular and you could earn money from it.,`-

9. ianmalone says:

earn money online with this site is good.. thanks for sharing it..

10. AbilNetBiz says:

is bidvertiser not scam???

do you have payment proof at 2010???

please reply!

signupandmakemoney Reply:

Bidvertiser has paid me and others multiple times and is a good way to make money online at no cost to you.

11. Juan Torres says:

Pay Per Click is indeed a good way to advertise your products and also earn money as well through PPC programs like Adsense.:.,

12. Henry says:

Pay per click programs like adsense are great for monetizing blogs and Adwords is the best if you want to advertise some affiliate programs.

Greg London Reply:

I agree Google is king!

13. gdeblog says:

Check out Autopilot Income Machine,Amazing EPCs Rasheed Ali and Huey Lee’s E-Biz in a Box Comprehensive Online Training Program.! Watch their video about PPC and how SCAMMERS fake traffic stats to get you to buy their shady products.

14. Hubahib says:

I’m getting my 10th payment by bidvertiser.

bidvertiser is a good website I’m making monthly 50 to 80 $ by Bidvertiser.

I love Bidvertiser.

Hubahib

Greg London Reply:

Good for you Hubahib…

15. I am just beginning to play so tips like this really is good.

16. Mani says:

Bidvertiser is the Best Adsense alternative..Hope I will get my next payment from Bidvertiser Soon 🙂

17. Henry Mcneer says:

Excellent blog! Do you have any tips for aspiring writers? I’m planning to start my own blog soon but I’m a little lost on everything. Would you recommend starting with a free platform like WordPress or go for a paid option? There are so many options out there that I’m completely confused .. Any tips? Kudos!

signupandmakemoney Reply:

I would use WordPress for sure, you can also wright for other sites.

Trackbacks/Pingbacks