Get Paid to Sign up
Here are your 3 steps to making money online success.
Join these free affiliate sign up bonus sites
Step 1: SIGN UP WITH THE LIST OF COMPANIES BELOW RIGHT AWAY! They actually pay you to sign up! Besides the money you'll make from signing up with them, you'll make even more money by staying active in these Companies after signing up! Make sure to download RoboForm , this will make it very easy to register with all the sites! Comments on Roboform.
Step 2: Once you have joined a few of the above sign up bonus websites and decided which ones you really think can be profitable in the long run, you now can make your own website to share all your referral links in one spot. Don't worry, this is not as difficult as it sounds and you don't need to have any webdesign skills to make it happen!
So, there are two investments you need to make today in order to get started. First, you'll need to purchase a domain name (about $10/year), be creative when coming up with a name for your site because this is what you'll be sharing with others. Secondly, you'll need hosting for that domain name (about $50/year). This puts your investment at around $60 a year. Trust me, you can make this back in a year just off the advertising you set up on the site. Still worried, that's why I'm here to help you get everything set up.
Below are some recommended hosting companies where you can get both a domain name and hosting set up in a few minutes. Not only do these sites offer tons of other services, the most important thing they offer is a free wordpress install. This is what you need to make a website fast and easy with a simple click of a button. No webdesign skills needed.
I am well aware that most people don't have technical computer skills to get this going, that's why I'm here to help you. All you need to do is ask me for help and I'll walk you though what you need to get your wordpress blog up and running smoothly.
- make sure you know how to submit your website for free to Google & Bing to get your new blog indexed and sitemap submitted.
- make sure you know which wordpress plugins you need to have installed for search engine benefits.
- show you how to search for free wordpress themes so you can find an already built template that you simply just need to install once.
- help you set up free affiliate sites where you can make money when people simply enter their information into a form, they don't have to buy.
- show you how to get ads on your site quickly and easily and get paid per click instead of per sale.
Lastly, I want to go into some of the reasons why it is so important to own your own website or blog.
- Owning your own website with your own domain name gives you an identity or makes you an authority online.
- Having your own blog gives you a way to teach others what you know.
- If your website produces fresh and unique content, Google and other search engines will index your site at no cost to you.
- You can advertise or promote whatever you want on your blog because you own it, no one else can tell you what to do.
- Other websites will link to you over time and it's worth promoting your domain name because you own it and benefit for the traffic you receive.
So set your blog up today and get yourself a unique identitiy online where you can steadily build an asset that will produce income for the rest of your life.
Step 3: Last, but not least, you'll want to use your website to start building a database of readers or first time visitors. These readers are visitors that come to your website and may like what your website is all about, but either don't have time read through articles now or are interested in staying in touch with your blog or website to get future information on what you have to say.
Wordpress has a lot of free tools to take care of this like an RSS feed and syndication with Feedburner which should be used by all means to get repeat traffic back to your website. Unfortunately, these free tools don't allow you to share other great things with your readers that they may be interested in. By far the best way to stay in touch with visitors is to have your own newsletter or mailing list where you can personalize every email sent out, promote new offers on your site, and make money for both you and your visitors in the long run.
Below are the two best recommended autoresponders that are 100% totally customizable and easy to use to build mailing lists to as big as you need them to be:
Start building a list of followers today and don't hesitate to index.php?p=contact us if you have any questions.
Take a look at this webinar to see how you can earn big commissions from the website you just made.