Signupandmakemoney Frequently Asked Questions:
- How and where do I begin advertsing my website(s)?
For the sites we recommend to advertise on, visit the online advertising page.
- How does www.signupandmakemoney.com work?
First off, we do not pay you. All the sites are individual sites and they will all pay you individually. You will be paid as an individual contractor. For example, most sites pay you like this: You sign up for FREE, they put $5.00 in your online account for free. You then stay active in the website and reach $20.00 showing you are consistent. The website's minimum earning requirement is $20.00 to earn your first payment. So you can now cash out. Some sites cash you out automatically and send you a check, other sites you will have to request a payout and will be paid most likely by Paypal. The reason the websites give you the signup bonuses is an incentive for you to start and remain to be active with their website so you can continually earn commissions with them for the rest of your life!
- What's the best way to make money on www.signupandmakemoney.com?
We have created an instruction page and the best way to make money with the site. It's best to have a separate e-mail account due to the high number of e-mails you may get.
- What affiliate sites do you recommend joining?
The affiliate sites I recommend joining can be found at the increase earnings page.
- How do I build my own website?
- Where are the auto responders?
The autoresponders we recommend using can be found by visiting the online advertising page.
- Which sign up bonus sites use Alertpay?
You can find the list of sign up bonus sites that use Alertpay at the Blog. We wrote a post about this question.
- There are so many sites to choose from, can you show me the sign up bonus sites that really do pay?
Here is the list of payment proofs We've received since beginnig keeping track of them. We are 100% confident that these sites will be worth your time and efforts (with the exception of bux.to).
- English is very difficult for me, how can I earn money at your site?
Most of the sign up bonus webistes are pretty much the same. Once you sign up with one or two you'll get the hang of it. Most of them will pay you for reading e-mails, clicking on ads, and referrig other free members. Google's free translation service can come in handy as well.
- I want to know how I can earn money at this website?
- I'm new here at Signupandmakemoney, I don't know what to do, please help?
First thing to do is take advantage of the free sign up bonus websites. Feel free to join Signupandmakemoney's affiliate program and get paid for referring other free members. Also comment on the Sign Up and Make Money Blog to get links back to your website. We always recommend to try out the sites listed on this site, but don't invest any money with them unless you can find legit payment proofs. We have a payment proof section on the site so you can see which sites have paid us.
- I was wondering how you rate the best, ok, and worse. Does worse work but just not pay as much, or is it just not worth time, or is a a scam?
The best, ok, and worse categories are mainly based off personal opinion only in our experience studying these types of websites. If a site is labeled worse, it doesn't mean it's not a good company or a scam, it just means in our opinion, we don't think it has as much potential for success as an OK or best categorized sign up bonus site. We give categories so you can sign up on the good ones first and not waste your time on others for a better experience overall. If we know for a fact that a certain website is a scam we will label it a scam site.
- If I know of a website that pays a sign up bonus and isn't on your list can I share it with you and get credit?
We want Signupandmakemoney.com to be the #1 resource for sites that actually pay people to sign up with them so the answer is YES. If you find a paid to sign up site that isn't on the list and we find that it could benefit others, you will get credit by us using your referral link instead of ours. The site will be put in Best, OK, or Not Sure category based on its payout and realistic earning potential. Simply contact us anytime if you have a site you want to recommend.
Signupandmakemoney Affiliate Program Questions:
- Can you please explain to me how to set up different channels?
We don't think you'll need to do this in order to promote the Signupandmakemoney affiliate program, but if you are interested this is what we found on the PAP website:
"this feature allows affiliates to create advertising channels, and watch which channels bring the best results for the same banner type. For example, you can create channel for AdWords, and channel for normal website. Then you will be able to compare the results of the same text link placed on AdWords, or on your page".
- I have registered at your site and signed up with bonus sites, but nothing shows in my account, where are my commissions?
All the sign up bonus sites are independent affiliate sites that have their own individual sign up bonuses and earning options. The Signupandmakemoney Affiliate Program only pays commissions to affilites that refer other free members to this site through their affiliate links. Make sure to read the earnings disclaimer for more information on this question.
- How do I get my long affiliate link shortened?
You are free to use any link shortening or cloaking service available on the web. There really isn't any real benefit to this though and you will have to accept the risk of the link shortening service's to work properly and not redirect your links elsewhere or their servers going down. It's better to put your affiliate link in a keyword.
- I haven't received my introductory e-mail yet, what should I do?
You should receive your confirmation e-mail almost immediately after signing up, after you click on the confirmation link you should receive your log in credential e-mail immediately after that. Make sure to contact us right away if you have any issues with this.
- Where can I find the payout button?
There is no payout button. You will be paid automatically on the 1st of the month if your earnings are $10.00 or more and you have a payment e-mail address in your profile.
- What is Signupandmakemoney's product?
- Where can I find my affiliate URL to refer others to the sign up bonus newsletter?
In your affiliate back office, go to Promotion then go to Banners & Links. You can promote the banner, e-mail ad, or the text link ad. You don't need all the code, just the affiliate link with your referral ID attached.
- Where can I see my earnings and who is below me in the affiliate program?
Once you're logged into your affiliate back office you should immediately see your earning stats in the upper right hand corner approved/pending. To see your downline, go to Reports, then go to Tree of subaffiliates and click the plus image drop down. If no one is below you yet, this will be empty.
- How much do I have to earn to reach the minimum payout amount?
Once you earn $10.00 or more, you will be paid automatically on the 1st of the month.
- Can I view paid to click ads and earn money here?
the Signupandmakemoney affiliate program is not a paid to click website, it is simply an affiliate program where you get paid for referring other free affiliates to the site. If you are interested in paid to click sites, visit the get paid to section of the site.
- I never got my $2.00 from Paypal and I logged in within 24 hours, what should I do?
First off, you will not get paid $2.00 directly to your Paypal account just for signing up. You have to earn another $8.00 on your own first. Payments are made automatically on the 1st of every month.
- I just registered with your site and cannot log in, what should I do?
- When I earn the minimum, will I get paid just $10.00 or whatever my balance is?
You will be paid whatever your balance is. So when the 1st of the month comes along and you've earned $13.10, you will be paid $13.10.
- Where do I log into my affiliate account?
Log into your affiliate back office here.
- I can't find my affiliate link to refer other affiliates, where is it?
Log into your affiliate back office. After you've logged in, you should see a link in the middle of the screen that says, "refer other affiliates". On that same page, towards the bottom of the page, you should see an icon that says, "Signup Subaffiliates".
- I did a big advertising campaign for my affiliate link, but no impressions or clicks were registered by the system, is their something I'm doing wrong?
Only campaigns (sign up bonus newsletter) are tracked by the affiliate system. Your affiliate link is not tracked. This doesn't mean you can't track it yourself using a third party tracking system.